This is how Ali Fazal proposed Richa Chadha

Ali Fazal and Richa Chadha have been all about couple goals. Amidst lockdown too, they indulged in a fun video call conversation. In an interview with Zoom, Ali spilled the beans about his romantic proposal to Richa, “It happened so randomly. Honestly, I didn’t even have a ring. I just thought it was the right moment, it the best place on the planet and I thought I don’t want to miss this chance. And I was so s**t scared, even though we had discussed it before. It was sweet. This is probably the first time I have spoken about this. No matter how close you are, that moment is always scary, right? The girl might say “Sorry yaar... Ek minute rakhna zara” (laughs).”

from Latest Entertainment News, Movies News, Celebrity News, Breaking News | Entertainment - Times of India https://ift.tt/3aAmOie

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code